none
E-mail printing issues

Pergunta

• Suddenly neither my gmail nor hotmail emails will print.  I have windows 7 home edition 64 and IE KB2699988.  any ideas?

quinta-feira, 5 de julho de 2012 03:42

Respostas

• Hi,

You may try to launch Internet Explorer as Administrator.

1. Close all Internet Explorer windows.

2. Click Start, click All Programs, right-click Internet Explorer and select Run As Administrator.

3. Browse to a website and try test printing a page while running as the Administrator.

In addition, there may be an issue with temporary folders on your user account and the Low folder under the %TEMP% location has been deleted.

Please fix it via the link below.

Unable to print a webpage in Internet Explorer

Kim Zhou

TechNet Community Support

sexta-feira, 6 de julho de 2012 09:38
    Moderador

Todas as Respostas

• Suddenly neither my gmail nor hotmail emails will print.  I have windows 7 home edition 64 and IE KB2699988.  any ideas?

Please restart you system and check again whether u face the same issue.
    quinta-feira, 5 de julho de 2012 04:28
  • Preview shows the page or email and printer runs like it's printing, but the page is blank.  Firefox prints just fine.  Uninstalled IE 9 and reinstalled and still won't print the webpage nor an email but preview shows it just fine.
    sexta-feira, 6 de julho de 2012 03:34
  • Hi,

You may try to launch Internet Explorer as Administrator.

1. Close all Internet Explorer windows.

2. Click Start, click All Programs, right-click Internet Explorer and select Run As Administrator.

3. Browse to a website and try test printing a page while running as the Administrator.

In addition, there may be an issue with temporary folders on your user account and the Low folder under the %TEMP% location has been deleted.

Please fix it via the link below.

Unable to print a webpage in Internet Explorer

Kim Zhou

TechNet Community Support

sexta-feira, 6 de julho de 2012 09:38
    Moderador