none
Windows Network Projector (Vista, 7 onwards) : Anybody with experience about this feature?

Pergunta

• I am currently trying to scope a possible upgrade to our company's lecture theatre.  Ideally I want a streamlined and hassle free wireless streaming feature.  Apple TV will take care of iPads and Macbooks but I am interested to know if anybody uses or knows of the experience quality when using the Windows Network Projector feature?  It's a shy topic on the web!

I have seen some NEC projectors that offer it.  But will it work well over WiFi?  Does it offer a good response time and could it hand video inside the RDP stream?  Does Audio also traverse the link?

Ash

Ash Cox

quarta-feira, 20 de junho de 2012 18:30

Respostas

• Hi,

Network projectors are designed to transmit and display still images, such as photographs and Microsoft Office PowerPoint slides—not high-bandwidth transmissions, such as video streams. The projector can transmit video, but the playback quality is often poor.

If your wireless network can support 802.11n, maybe you can try it. But playing Video is not the purpose for Nework Projector.

Juke Chou
    TechNet Subscriber Support
    If you are TechNet Subscription user and have any feedback on our support quality, please send your feedbackhere.

Juke Chou

TechNet Community Support

sexta-feira, 22 de junho de 2012 06:02

Todas as Respostas

• Hi,

Network projectors are designed to transmit and display still images, such as photographs and Microsoft Office PowerPoint slides—not high-bandwidth transmissions, such as video streams. The projector can transmit video, but the playback quality is often poor.

If your wireless network can support 802.11n, maybe you can try it. But playing Video is not the purpose for Nework Projector.

Juke Chou
    TechNet Subscriber Support
    If you are TechNet Subscription user and have any feedback on our support quality, please send your feedbackhere.

Juke Chou

sexta-feira, 22 de junho de 2012 06:02
  • Hi,

I marked the thread. If you have further question on this, please let me know, you also choose to unmark the thread.

Juke Chou

quinta-feira, 5 de julho de 2012 09:35