none
Xerox WorkCentre 3119 Cannot Scan

Pergunta

• I have successfully installed its driver for Window 7 by Windows Update. So the printing is working.

But now, I can't do the scanning. When I check the Scan Properties- Status = Unavailable.

Can someone please help me?

sexta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2010 13:07

Respostas

• You need to download the Xerox driver package from Xerox Support: http://www.support.xerox.com/go/results.asp?Xtype=download&prodID=WC3119&Xlang=en_gb&Xcntry=GBR

The Windows Update drivers are not a full featured driver and don't include what's needed for scanning.

When youi have issues like this, the first place to check is the manufacturer's support website for current drivers and utility software.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marcado como Resposta azmie111 sábado, 25 de setembro de 2010 00:41
    sexta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2010 15:27

Todas as Respostas

• You need to download the Xerox driver package from Xerox Support: http://www.support.xerox.com/go/results.asp?Xtype=download&prodID=WC3119&Xlang=en_gb&Xcntry=GBR

The Windows Update drivers are not a full featured driver and don't include what's needed for scanning.

When youi have issues like this, the first place to check is the manufacturer's support website for current drivers and utility software.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marcado como Resposta azmie111 sábado, 25 de setembro de 2010 00:41
    sexta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2010 15:27
  • Installing driver from the manufacturer site doesn't solve this problem. I have the exact same problem. i'm using windows 7 64bit. after i installed the driver from xerox site and click the View scanner properties, I got this error message:

The same error message I got when I click on "Manage scan profiles" and "Scan a document or picture". The printing is working fine..

• Editado MaXi32 segunda-feira, 11 de junho de 2012 20:15
    segunda-feira, 11 de junho de 2012 20:11
  • Is there a lock on the scanner. Most scanners come with a lever to pull to unlock the scanner portion. It's usually locked during transporting.
    segunda-feira, 11 de junho de 2012 22:55
  • I managed to solve the problem. 

Click the start button -> run the Component Services by typing "comexp.msc" from the start menu -> Go to Services (Local) at the left panel -> At the right panel double click for a service call Shell Hardware Detection, selecte startup type as "automatic" and click start.

domingo, 30 de setembro de 2012 05:10