none
Network Connection ends everytime laptop goes into sleep mode?

Pergunta

• My girlfriend and I just bought two identical Dell XPS 15z laptops, my computer does not drop the wireless internet connection when it goes into sleep mode....hers does. Anyone know why this would be and how to fix this annoying problem?

thanks

• Movido Carey FrischMVP, Moderator sábado, 7 de julho de 2012 22:51 Moved to more appropriate forum category (From:Windows 7 Miscellaneous)
    sábado, 7 de julho de 2012 20:18

Respostas

• Hi,

The causes may be as follows.

• An external power failure occurs on the powered hub or on the device when the computer is in hibernation.
    • A device is unplugged during hibernation.
    • A device is plugged in  during hibernation.
    • A device driver is out of date, corrupted, or incompatible.
    • A device does not fully support hibernation or sleep power states.

Please see the kb below.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953367

Juke Chou

TechNet Community Support

segunda-feira, 9 de julho de 2012 09:32

Todas as Respostas

• One of these may help:

Go to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings (in the left pane), right-click on the connection you‘re using, click Properties > Networking Tab. Now remove the tick from the IPv6 box. If it makes no difference or causes other problems it is completely reversible by ticking the box.

Right-click Computer, click Properties > Device Manager (in the left pane). Expand Network Adapters > double-click the wireless adapter > Power Management Tab and make sure the check box is cleared against ‘Allow the computer to turn off this device……’.

domingo, 8 de julho de 2012 12:36
  • Hi,

The causes may be as follows.

• An external power failure occurs on the powered hub or on the device when the computer is in hibernation.
    • A device is unplugged during hibernation.
    • A device is plugged in  during hibernation.
    • A device driver is out of date, corrupted, or incompatible.
    • A device does not fully support hibernation or sleep power states.

Please see the kb below.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953367

Juke Chou

TechNet Community Support

segunda-feira, 9 de julho de 2012 09:32