none
Canon MP970 Printer/Scanner operates in Windows 7 Professional but fails to work in XP Mode

Întrebare

• The printer worked ok in Windows XP Home but fails to operate in Windows 7 Professional - XP Mode.

I have installed the printer in XP Mode using the installation disk and the printer icon appears in the "Printers & Faxes" folder, but when I have the printer turned on try to print a test page I get the message that the printer is not responding. It works properly in Windows 7 Professional.

20 februarie 2012 21:00

Răspunsuri

Toate mesajele

• Did you click on the USB tab and Attach the printer in the XP Mode?

You did install the Windows XP drivers and software in the XP Mode, right?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

21 februarie 2012 15:22
  • Yes, I have followed the instructions on how to install the printer in XP Mode with the correct XP drivers & software,

AntoineCC

21 februarie 2012 21:10
  • When you click on the USB tab is the printer listed there as being Attached?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

21 februarie 2012 21:29
  •  

Hi,

You can refer this article:

Scenario 3: Print from a virtual machine

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd744684(WS.10).aspx

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Leo Huang

TechNet Community Support

22 februarie 2012 03:16