Membru care solicită informaţii
I suddenly get this Microsoft Windows window telling me that "rlvknlg.exe has stopped working".
After I close the window, it returns in about 60 seconds.
I think it could be a trojan and would like to get rid of it.
- Mutat de Daniel Trautman 13 ianuarie 2010 18:53 Possible trojan error (From:Microsoft Online: Exchange Online)
Submit this file to the following website: https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/Submission/Submit.aspx
You will notify that it is risk or safe thing. If it is stop working it will ask you to send report, then send all report that it ask.
You could do full scan using : http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/center/whatsnew.htm
And it will remove your risks.
If you don't have Anti-Virus try to use one such as Microsoft Security Essentials
What if I don't want to be a RelevantKnowledge member anymore?
We appreciate your participation in RelevantKnowledge. However, if you decide you no longer wish to participate in RelevantKnowledge simply follow these instructions.
1. Go to your Start menu in the lower left hand corner of computer screen.
2. In the menu select Settings then Control Panel (Select "Control Panel" only for Vista & Windows 7).
3. Under the Control Panel menu, find and select the icon for “Add/Remove Programs” (or “Programs and Features” in Vista and “Programs” in Windows 7).
4. Locate RelevantKnowledge from the auto populated list of software currently installed on your computer. Highlight RelevantKnowledge and then hit Remove (or “uninstall” in Vista and Windows 7).
5. A prompt will ask you to confirm you want to remove RelevantKnowledge.
click here. Also please take a moment to let us know why you decided to leave the community, so that we can continue to improve our product offerings and services. Hope this help.
File rlvknlg.exe is located in the folder C:\Windows\System32 or sometimes in the folder C:\Windows. Known file sizes on Windows 7/XP are 1,150,976 bytes (15% of all occurrence).File rlvknlg.exe is not a Windows system file. The program is not visible. The file is an unknown file in the Windows folder. The application listens for or sends data on open ports to LAN or Internet. The program starts when Windows starts . for more info how to fix rlvknlg.exe error click here.
RelevantKnowledge is research software installed with the user's permission. RelevantKnowledge is part of an online market research community with over 2 million members worldwide. By participating in periodic surveys, users can receive free select software sponsored by RelevantKnowledge. If a user decides to uninstall the program for any reason, they can do so through control panel. We provide instruction for uninstalling RelevantKnoweldge in the FAQ section of our website: http://www.relevantknowledge.com/faq.aspx. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at https://www.relevantknowledge.com/supportform.aspx
Thank you,Relevant Knowledge Support Team