none
Saitek X52 Driver Problem

Вопрос

• Okey this is my Problem.

Before i used the W7 RC 64bit version, I tried the W7 BETA 64Bit and tried to Install a X52 Flightcontroller, yes of corse there were no W7 Drivers but Vista drivers - i tried to install the Vista Drivers for this Joystick and everything worked fine. BUT THAT was with the W7 BETA - i tried the same now with RC Version of Windows 7 and "omg" the Vista Drivers dont work.
    So what do i have to do now ?

1 июня 2009 г. 12:08

Ответы

• AsgardThor,

There have been a handful of reports to this effect, suggesting that the driver model has changed enough between the Windows 7 beta and the RC to cause some unexpected adverse behavior. I'd recommend trying the Windows XP drivers on a lark. If they don't work, you could try running them under XP Mode - failing that, you'll probably have to wait for a revision from Microsoft.
    -Alex
    • Помечено в качестве ответа Adam M MCP 1 июня 2009 г. 18:26
    1 июня 2009 г. 18:25

Все ответы

• Did you try installing it in Vista compatibility mode? Right click on the executable, choose properties, then compatibility, then choose Windows Vista.
    1 июня 2009 г. 13:53
  • Did i tried to install what in compa modus ? The Driver Install Setup ???
    The Driver Install Setup works but the Driver itself not

1 июня 2009 г. 14:46
  • AsgardThor,

There have been a handful of reports to this effect, suggesting that the driver model has changed enough between the Windows 7 beta and the RC to cause some unexpected adverse behavior. I'd recommend trying the Windows XP drivers on a lark. If they don't work, you could try running them under XP Mode - failing that, you'll probably have to wait for a revision from Microsoft.
    -Alex
    • Помечено в качестве ответа Adam M MCP 1 июня 2009 г. 18:26
    1 июня 2009 г. 18:25
  • Windows 7 SaitekX52 Flight Controller Compatibility Issues.

For everyone on the Net having trouble with the Saitek X52 Flight Controllers drivers working in Windows 7. Well I figured out a fix, so here it is very simple.

1. Download the most updated Saitek Driver. 2. Then go to your download folder and right click on the driver file and click on the (Property Command). 3. Select Compatible View Tab and check box that say (Run This Program in Compatibility mode). 4. Below that click the bar and select (Window Vista Service Pack 1). 5. Then put a check in box right above Privilege Level and then click Apply Button.

Do that to the Software and then to the Driver File and Install the software first then the drivers last. All functions of lights and visual display units panel will work.

You should be able to profile any Flight Simulators you. 

7 февраля 2011 г. 3:30
  • The Above method didnt work for me. I did everything you said in the exact order. I have win 7 64 bit. i installed x52 software and then driver using <properties/windows vista sp 1> for both. The programs both run. The software installs fine and works fine. The driver gets to the part where it says, " please plug in the device you wish to install" I plug it in and it lights up and has the display on the controler showing text. So when i get to the Calibration page, there is no functionality in either joystick. Nothing moves on the calibration screen under the tab "TEST". Anyone have "the" solution for meh???  -Andy    srry for grammer
    "
    23 марта 2011 г. 4:31
  • Hi there,

Just bought the X52 myself today and was unpleasantly surprised that it isn't compatible with Windows 7 out of the box. You guys really helped. My problem was that the driver did it's job, but the profile editor didn't react properly; it programmed but when I pressed the buttons nothings happenend, so there wasn't any output from the stick.

I reinstalled the drivers with the Vista Service one compatibility and ran it as Admin. The system rebooted 2 times and still the problem remained. I then went to the Saitek site and downloaded the X52 Pro software (yeah I know; I own the normal X52 but hey; I AM PRETTY DARN OUT OF OPTIONS HERE!) I installed the latest Smart Technology software and it all works fine now.

Strange solutions since the software version seems to be the same; but when it works, it works!

Driver 6.0.4.1 and Software 7.0.2.9

Thnx for all the help.

• Hi folks!

Same problem, same dilema.  Try this:

1. Go to the driver page, http://www.saitek.com/uk/down/drivers.php
    2. You will see 2 drop down boxes. 
    3. Select the one that says "Choose your product type", the one on the right.
    4. Select Joystick, the "select product" drop down will appear
    5. Select X52, the "Select Operating System" drop down will appear.
    6. Choos your system

This worked for me, good luck!

4 марта 2012 г. 19:53