none
trouble with the windows update! please help pe im desperate! i dont know what to do

คำถาม

• well i want to install the net framework 4, but when i try to install it, it shows this message:  .Net framework 4 has not been installed because: the specified service does not exist as an installed service. so i try to restart my pc and nothing, the i suppose that i need to have the previous versions, so i managed to install the .net framework 1.1, then i think that the next version is 2.0, so i try to install it, it shows that ive already have it. so i try to install the Net framework 2.0 SP1 and then it shows me this message:

this product is not supported on vista operating system

then i try ti install the 2.0 sp2 version but when i try it shows the next message:

Setup has detected that this computer does not meet the requirements to install this software. These requirements must be met before you can install microsoft .NET framework 2.0 SP1.

when i try to install the Sp2 it shows me the same message

then i try to install the NET framework 3.5 and nothing, then the 4 and nothing again

then i realized that my windows doesnt show me any updates, i read a lot of forums and the trick or solution is go to services, find windows update, but my real problem is that when i do that i go to services. but nothing! windows update is not there

please help me! i appreciate any answer

• แก้ไขโดย gcvallebu27 16 มิถุนายน 2555 20:52
    16 มิถุนายน 2555 17:59

คำตอบ

ตอบทั้งหมด