none
What Microsoft Mouse is compatible with the receiver in the Wireless Optical Desktop 5000 kit?

Soru

• I have a 7 year old Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer (2.0 I think) and Wireless Photo keyboard that make up the Wireless Optical Desktop 5000 kit. Recently, my mouse started having issues with left-clicking (does not click, creates double-click, releases drag while drag&dropping etc.) and I think it's time to get a new one.

The thing is, I really don't want a new receiver in my setup, because I am running out of USB ports and I've gotten along very well with this one. Furthermore, my Dad's Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse works with my receiver. However, my gf's Arc Mouse does not (it doesn't even have a connect button).

I'd like to know if there are other available mice out there that can work with my old receiver, or mice with receivers that can work with my Wireless Photo Keyboard.

Thanks!

(I know this is not a hardware compatibility question, but I can't find a better category)

21 Mayıs 2012 Pazartesi 07:10

Yanıtlar

Tüm Yanıtlar