none
Unable to Disconnect the connection on Win7

问题

• Hi,

I'm testing the connection and disconnection using PPP connection of a modem interface and sometimes the connection stay "Connected" on "Control Panel > Networkand Internet > Network Connections". Even after Power Off my Modem interface the indiccation "connected" for this interface is still there. I'm unable to disable it.

The only way is to reboot Window, which is not the best solution for me.

Do you have any idea where the problem is coming from ? windows 7 .... ?

Thanks for your help.

2012年6月5日 18:06

答案

全部回复

• Hi,

Firstly, I would like to check what kind of modem you choose to establish a PPP connection?

Regarding the issue, please refer to Disconnect from the Internet

Hope this helps.

Vincent Wang

TechNet Community Support

2012年6月8日 1:55
    版主
  • Hi,

I'm using a 3GPP modem, and establish a PPP connection w/o any problem.

The problem is, that sometimes window on the "Dial-up and VPN" says "Connected", even if I PowerOff my modem. It seems windows is still stucked on this display, and I'm not able  to reset it. The only way is to reboot window. 

2012年6月19日 10:21
  • I am seeing this same issue. Windows 7 desktop machine. Using RS232 PCI x card. Doing a PPP dial up connection over the RS232 pipe. If I power off the device I am connected to, often times I cannot get windows 7 do disconnect. It shows connected and right click, manual disconnect has no effect, tried to disable/re-enable the connection and that doesn't help, I need to reboot the PC.   Is there any way to get the connection to disconnect short of rebooting?

Thanks

2013年4月3日 18:28