none
How can I run 'Gather' task on a machine?

问题

• What script would I run to generate a log that shows me what Gather would produce on a machine?

I want to see what the variable results are for hardware filtering, etc. when I work on hardware based tasks.
    2009年11月9日 16:44

答案

• cscript ZTIGather.wsf /debug:true

If you want a simple test environment, copy the following files to a folder, and run ZTIGather from there (in a command prompt)... Saves development time (A lot)....

ZTIDataAccess.vbs
    ZTIGather.wsf
    ZTIGather.xml
    ZTIUtility.vbs
    Customsettings.ini

/ Johan

• 已标记为答案 Fred B 2009年11月11日 16:07
    2009年11月9日 22:33

全部回复

• cscript ZTIGather.wsf /debug:true

If you want a simple test environment, copy the following files to a folder, and run ZTIGather from there (in a command prompt)... Saves development time (A lot)....

ZTIDataAccess.vbs
    ZTIGather.wsf
    ZTIGather.xml
    ZTIUtility.vbs
    Customsettings.ini

/ Johan

• 已标记为答案 Fred B 2009年11月11日 16:07
    2009年11月9日 22:33
  • Worked like a charm.  Thanks again!
    2009年11月11日 16:17
  • This helped me significantly while learning how to properly make use of the User Exit scripts and tweaking the CS.ini.
    Instead of copying the scripts to another location & copying the CS.ini every time I made changes, I simply ran the scripts remotely direct from the DeploymentShare$.  This failed initially because it didn't know the path to the CS.ini so I symlinked cs.ini to the Scripts directory and it worked wonderfully!

mklink D:\DeploymentShare\Scripts\customsettings.ini D:\DeploymentShare\Control\CustomSettings.ini
    Thanks!
    2012年6月7日 15:19