none
Local Area Connection Not Working

问题

• Hi im having a problem with my built in LAN i can connect to the net via a wirless adapter (borrowed) but when i try to connect via a wired connection it comes up as unidentified network and gives me a private ip address even though i have it configured to get an ip from dhcp, i have disabled/re-enabled it many times i have done netsh winsock reset as well as ipconfig /release and then renew.

i created a dual boot and installed linux and linux will connect via my ethernet connection so i am stumped why windows 7 ultimate wont. i have also tried re-installing my drivers and even did a clean install but to no avail any help would be great as this has been going on for 2 months now.

2012年6月7日 15:33

答案

• Wireless adapter? Do you mean that is a USB wireless adapter rather than wireless router? Do you mean you have two network adapters?

What is your built in LAN network settings? Please run "ipconfig /all" (without quotes) command and post here.

Please disable your wireless adapter when you want to connect to net via the wired connection. They must not be at the same subnet.

Ivan-Liu

TechNet Community Support

2012年6月11日 7:20

全部回复

• 1. Have you install chipset driver just after vanilla plain W 7 U installation followed by video, audio and NIC driver install?

2. What motheboard do you have?

3. You are enumerating many tests, but I cannot see a single output from event log, ipconfig all, what is in device manager,....

4. What is the device you are connected with this "failing computer" to?

Regards

Milos

2012年6月7日 17:53
  • Wireless adapter? Do you mean that is a USB wireless adapter rather than wireless router? Do you mean you have two network adapters?

What is your built in LAN network settings? Please run "ipconfig /all" (without quotes) command and post here.

Please disable your wireless adapter when you want to connect to net via the wired connection. They must not be at the same subnet.

Ivan-Liu

TechNet Community Support

2012年6月11日 7:20