He He He

I Have 600 dvd with music :)
    2009年7月28日 20:36
  • Hi

Can You Mad Man ? This is jock ?.....

He He He

I Have 600 dvd with music :)

??????????

Windows Media Player can make an audio CD from MP3 files.
    But if I put a DVD in my CD/DVD writer to do so, it is rejected and WMP is insisting that I put a CD into it.
    Hence my question which was not a joke (your jock is the joke here).
    Regards Picsoe
    2009年7月28日 21:08
  • Hi,

Regarding how to burning DVD with Windows Media Player, I would like to share the following with you:

Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player

Getting started with Windows Media Player

Hope this helps. Thanks.

Nicholas Li - MSFT
    2009年7月29日 11:16
  • Hi,

Regarding how to burning DVD with Windows Media Player, I would like to share the following with you:

Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player

Getting started with Windows Media Player

Hope this helps. Thanks.

Nicholas Li - MSFT

Hello and thanks for trying to help me out.

I have read all of that already several times.
    It explains how I can burn :
    - An audio CD
    - A data CD
    - A data DVD

But it does not tell me how to burn an audio DVD.
    In other words, I would like to make a DVD with audio music (like a CD) - I know how to put MP3 files on the DVD, but that is not what I am looking for.
    Stll in other words, I would like to make a movie DVD with only music.

Regards Picsoe
    2009年7月29日 12:08
  • I think you are out of luck if you want to create a "DVD-Audio". There is no native tool in windows to produce a DVD-Audio. If you can settle for a DVD-Video with audio only then perhaps you can try Live Movie Maker which you can download as part of the Live suite of applications.

2009年7月29日 13:14
  • I think you are out of luck if you want to create a "DVD-Audio". There is no native tool in windows to produce a DVD-Audio. If you can settle for a DVD-Video with audio only then perhaps you can try Live Movie Maker which you can download as part of the Live suite of applications.

Hi, thanks for your help.

I guess I am indeed out of luck because it does not work with Windows Live Movie Maker nor does it with Windows DVD maker.

I know about a program called Audio DVD Creator which looks very nice but there is no Vista or 7 version available (yet I hope).

2009年7月29日 15:24
  • Try the out of beta version of movie maker live now available here: http://download.live.com/moviemaker
    2009年8月26日 16:23
  • Try the out of beta version of movie maker live now available here: http://download.live.com/moviemaker

I've tried that but I am afraid that it doesn't work.

It does not allow to make an Audio-DVD with several hundreds of songs.

I know how to make a data-DVD with about 1000 MP3 files on it, but that is not what I am looking for.
    I am looking for a solution to make a movie-DVD without images but with about 500 songs (= 1500 minutes of music).

I would like to play this DVD on my home DVD player that is connected to my TV set and my Hi-Fi set.
    The DVD with nothing but music on it would allow me to play about 1500 minutes (= 25 hours) of music via my Hi-Fi set.

And I couldn't find a possibility to do that with the newest version of WIndows Live Movie Maker.

Thanks anyway for remembering my question and getting back to me now that there is a new version of Movie maker.
    I appreciate this very much.

Regards
    Picsoe

Regards Picsoe
    2009年8月26日 17:52
  • The Nero 7 Vision application can create a high-quality "Slide Show" in DVD-Video format, compatible with any standard DVD player. Each image can have an associated "audio commentary" (which can be any of MP3, LPCM etc..) and you can adjust each still graphic to last as long as the audio track (so each image could be the lyrics or a different picture). Here is a tutorial on this:

http://www.jensign.com/audiodvd/

(I don't know if more recent versions of Nero Vision have the same capability ... probably)

Note that the Win7 included "DVD Maker" which allows you to write out a slide show to a DVD-Video format disc  does NOT (afaik) allow you to adjust each audio track to be the same length as a corresponding image.

WRT DVD-Audio, this format provides much more flexibility in terms of LPCM (uncompressed high quality) audio formats but of course you need (1) the authoring tool ($ WaveLab  or roll-up-your-sleeves Sourceforge DVD Audio Tools project) (2) a hardware player that supports DVD-Audio or a corresponding software player (rare):   http://www.jensign.com/dvda_WL6/

www.jensign.com
    2011年1月31日 15:07
  • "Hence my question which was not a joke (your jock is the joke here)."

Great come-back Piscoe!  I'm still laughing about it!

I have the very same question as you, which is why I'm here...

2011年12月23日 6:42
  • BURNING AN AUDIO DVD.  AUDIO ONLY, NO VIDEO, TO DVD DISCS.

http://www.cirlinca.com/products.htm?gclid=CPr3l_Wx8rUCFULf4AodMBAADA

This link will send you to a website that offers specific software for burning/upgrading SOLO AUDIO to DVD.  They have 2, possibly 3 different software packages for sale. They DO HAVE TRIAL VERSIONS TOO! Different software for duplicating AUDIO to DVD, duplicating AUDIO/VIDEO DVD, and UPGRADING/UPSCALING AUDIO to HD QUALITY. Now, as I write this, I still have not used the software, but it looks legitimate.  I'll check back in once it works... Or doesn't.

Disc is finished writing, and the visual burn underneath looks accurate.  Just gotta see if this ish plays in my car, and picks up the detail info. Pretty much confirmed that this software works.  It gives you 5 burns, or 30 days trial.

• 已编辑 D. Coogan 2013年3月10日 15:51 ANSWER
    2013年3月10日 14:57