none
SSL Error with WSVRE 2012

السؤال

• Hi All

I have setup remote access and using the Microsoft's free domain.  When I test the network outside my home I receive an error that a Secure connection has failed.

An error occurred during a connection to *****.remotewebaccess.com.

SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
      Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

Please Advise

Cheers

18/صفر/1434 09:08 ص

جميع الردود

• Can you confirm if it works internally?

Can you confirm port 443 is open to the essentials server?

What router do you have?

IS remote management enabled over SSL on the router?

Robert Pearman SBS MVP | www.titlerequired.com | www.itauthority.co.uk

18/صفر/1434 08:37 م
    المشرف
  • Can you confirm if it works internally

Yes Its works Internally

Can you confirm port 443 is open to the essentials server?

I have open port 443 and 80, however at one stage it was working when i used the port checker tool, but when I started getting this error port checker tool says port 80 is open and port 443 is closed, which is strange cause I configured all properly and port checker confirmed it was open, now it is close which i assume why I am getting this error

What router do you have?

The last test I use was a router called Tenda Forget which model but I am able to return it for refund, which I think will do now since the port forwarding feature not working properly on it. 

I have tested a couple of routers, which why i asked in a nother thread which is the best to use.   The other router which I used was a Linksys x2000 router and same case happened as above. 

IS remote management enabled over SSL on the router? What do you mean by this and how can I configure it ?

Thanks for your response

Cheers

Robert Pearman SBS MVP | www.titlerequired.com | www.itauthority.co.uk

19/صفر/1434 01:10 ص