none
SQL server 2008 R2 MSCS verification fail during installation check

Obecná diskuse

• Dears

I try to setup SQL 2008 R2 Cluster

I got SQL server cluster_verifyforErrors message below

InstallFailoverClusterGlobalRules: SQL Server 2008 R2 Setup configuration checks for rules group 'InstallFailoverClusterGlobalRules'  
      MSDB11 Cluster_VerifyForErrors Checks if the cluster has been verified and if there are any errors or failures reported in the verification report. Failed The cluster either has not been verified or there are errors or failures in the verification report. Refer to KB953748 or SQL Server Books Online for more information.

cluster_verifyforwarmings

MSDB11 Cluster_VerifyForWarnings Checks if the MSCS cluster has been validated and if there are any warnings reported in the MSCS cluster validation report. Warning The MSCS cluster has been validated but there are warnings in the MSCS cluster validation report, or some tests were skipped while running the validatation. To continue, run validation from the Windows Cluster Administration tool to ensure that the MSCS cluster validation has been run and that the MSCS cluster validation report does not contain errors.

In the MSCS cluster validation report  I got

Overall Result
    Testing has completed successfully and the configuration is suitable for clustering.T

ALL tests looks like  Success

What's wrong?

Ben

14. června 2012 5:58

Všechny reakce

• Hi,

Are you running all the tests including the disk tests when you run the cluster validation?

Sean Massey | Consultant, iUNITE

Feel free to contact me through My Blog, Twitter or Hire Me.
    Please click the Mark as Answer or Vote As Helpful button if a post solves your problem or is helpful!

14. června 2012 12:31
  • YES

I run the all test (recommanded) option

22. června 2012 9:10
  • I have the same error.

No answers?

Windows Server 2008 R2 2-node cluster.

Verification completed (only warnings for mounted disks, no errors ---> configuration suitable for clustering).

When i install SQL 2008 R2 clustered instance i receive the following:

Cluster_VerifyForErrors Checks if the cluster has been verified and if there are any errors or failures reported in the verification report. Failed The cluster either has not been verified or there are errors or failures in the verification report. Refer to KB953748 or SQL Server Books Online for more information.

Thanks in advance.

3. července 2012 12:29