none
How to remove Windows PowerShell 2.0 while all the lists of my update are lost?

Dotaz

• I feel sorry that I am a Chinese but because China MS support can't resolve the issue so I have to call you for help,I know the problem is hard,but thanks for you help and understanding.

Please donot say that I must do format.The OS is Vista,not 7.

Hello,

All of my update lists are lost,it means while I open update lists,it is empty,but all my updates are in the computer.

If I can't remove Windows PowerShell,I can't pass Compatibility testing of Vista so I can't use upgrade to repair the OS.

Thanks,if you can help,I know how to use CMD to remove PowerShell 1.0 but it can't be used for 2.0,and msicuu2 can't remove updates,if using the MS means can't work,I hope you can tell me how to use other producers's software to remove Windows PowerShell 2.0.

Thanks again.

I only want you to teach me how to remove Windows PowerShell 2.0 in this situation,I am quite sure that it is not a hijackware issue but it is just a system bug.I can tell you after MSE full scan no threats were found,and the update lists lost is because of the system restore(from Vista SP 1 back to a date that is running Vista SP 2,while SP 1 were running I put the reg which has no windows update that the 1st time I installed Vista then SP 1 into the regedit,I think that the reg information isn't completely stored in the system restore point).

Please notice that I only wish to remove Windows PowerShell 2.0 in this situation.(not Windows PowerShell 1.0)

Thanks again.

It is really not caused by hijackwares,please see this paragraph:

I only want you to teach me how to remove Windows PowerShell 2.0 in this situation,I am quite sure that it is not a hijackware issue but it is just a system bug.I can tell you after MSE full scan no threats were found,and the update lists lost is because of the system restore(from Vista SP 1 back to a date that is running Vista SP 2,while SP 1 were running I put the reg which has no windows update that the 1st time I installed Vista then SP 1 into the regedit,I think that the reg information isn't completely stored in the system restore point).

24. února 2012 11:27

Všechny reakce