none
Message MSMQ service is not available server2008r2

Question

• I am having a issue on a 2008r2 64bit that I am not able to get any logs in the private queues.  The MSMQ is start and same with thr MSMQ triggers.  I have changed the service to use the local account and tried to reinstall with out luck.  I am at a lost.  I have seen alot of info on the web about others having this issuse but there is nothing on how to fix it.  I have one pissed off client because of this issue. 
    Thursday, March 22, 2012 6:10 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Since you have seen a lot of info on the web about others having this issue, could you please post the error message you have received on the webpage? And let me know why you are 100% sure that the issue is related to MSMQ not IIS component.

At the same time, please let me know whether you have installed other software on your server such as Lync server, SQL server or not?

And you could look into the Event Viewer to verify whether there are some MSMQ related errors or warnings included or not. I believe we could find something useful there.

Regards,
    James

James Xiong

TechNet Community Support

Friday, March 23, 2012 8:14 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Since you have seen a lot of info on the web about others having this issue, could you please post the error message you have received on the webpage? And let me know why you are 100% sure that the issue is related to MSMQ not IIS component.

At the same time, please let me know whether you have installed other software on your server such as Lync server, SQL server or not?

And you could look into the Event Viewer to verify whether there are some MSMQ related errors or warnings included or not. I believe we could find something useful there.

Regards,
    James

James Xiong

Friday, March 23, 2012 8:14 AM
  • Hi,

Any Update?

James

James Xiong

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 2:27 AM