In Windows 8, Microsoft eliminated the start button at the bottom of task bar which most Windows 7 users are familiar and easy to access everything from there.
Is there a way to make the windows 8 opening screen look like Windows 7 with the taskbar restored?
Thanks, Microsoft again goofed! Why again, in Windows 7, they eliminated the option of adding password...
- Changed type Andy QiMicrosoft contingent staff, Moderator Monday, April 08, 2013 7:34 AM
Classic Shell: http://www.classicshell.net/features/#start_menu
3rd party is the only way. Thank microsoft for it!
- Proposed as answer by J. Dalstra Friday, April 05, 2013 10:45 AM
- Marked as answer by Andy QiMicrosoft contingent staff, Moderator Monday, April 08, 2013 7:33 AM
- Unmarked as answer by Andy QiMicrosoft contingent staff, Moderator Monday, April 08, 2013 7:33 AM
- Unproposed as answer by Andy QiMicrosoft contingent staff, Moderator Monday, April 08, 2013 7:34 AM
So Microsoft is going back wards again so I GUESS WE WILL BE USING TAB works again very soon.
will there be a windows patch for this soon to bring back the workings of windows 7 or is Microsoft going to continue to be a patch itself?
why does Microsoft want to create its on down fall for such a wreckless OS like windows 8.
I would like to be able to get the start button back with out installing third party stuff. I do not want to go back to Dos commands to make stuff work. Is this why IT is going to be going out of business soon and let Microsoft bring us down with them?
Please help us from the ugly software that does not function and fire them all. maybe give the three year old the job. but for now I am stuck with the patch if it comes out or third party thing. and what am I paying my money on?Please someone help me from Microsoft garbage.
WE just bought a new Toshiba with windows 8, first of all windows 8 sucks and then about a week ago the start button disappeared. I'm not a computer type guy but why would it disappear, how do I get it back and how do I turn it off. I wish I had gone with windows 7 much better OS with password. Can Microsoft techs give us back our start button this program is very non-used friendly. Emmett