none
The connection has been lost. Attempting to reconnect your session - Keep losing the connection every 10-15 min

Question

• We have about 200 MC9090 Symbol Guns, we use the Windwos server 2008 RDP (Terminal server) to access our corporate ERP system
    1. ERP has 5 minute keep a live setting for all users
    2. 1 hour idle session limit to be disconnected on RDP server.
    3. 1 hour time to reset the disconnected session (i.e. if user dont pickup the disconnected session in 1 hour after being disconnected due to either idle time or purposely disconnected, in any case user has 1 hour to catch the same session on RDP)
    4. In our ERP system we have 1 hour idel setting to kick user out if no activity
    5. On the symbol gun the gun power is set to max performance.& all automiatic power off settings are disabled.
    6. We have Cisco Access point and throught the warehouse the signals are very good (chances of gun dropping the signals are very less)

Even after making so many efforts, still users has this issue of getting disconnected.
    Need some clue where the culprit could be.  

Here is the screenshot of the issue on my skydive.

http://cid-70358809ac941277.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/MC9090%20RDP%20issue.jpg 

Je jeevan ma masti nathi te jeevan ni hasti nathi ane masti vali jindagi malvi kai sasti nathi...
    Tuesday, March 29, 2011 3:16 PM

All replies

• Can some one help resovle this please
    Je jeevan ma masti nathi te jeevan ni hasti nathi ane masti vali jindagi malvi kai sasti nathi...
    Tuesday, April 05, 2011 4:15 PM
  • Hi there,

Were you able to find any solution to this problem? I'm dealing with the same issue and already spent a lot of hours trying to keep the units from getting disconnected.

In my case it seems they get disconnected when switching from one access point to another.

Let me know if you have any new info, i will share my results too.. I will try other options tomorrow.

Thank you.

Monday, May 16, 2011 4:19 AM
  • Hi immipathan,

Have you managed to resolve this issue yet?

I too am having simular issues.

I am running six TS servers on IBM HS21 Blades.
    I get that "The Connection has been lost. Trying to reconnect your session."

This happens even when I'm on the Blade Center console and RDP from the server next to a TS server.
    It happens on all my TS servers.
    Sometimes the session will hang and become unresponsive, then start working again.

I'm starting to think it could be a setting on the Blades Broadcom NIC or a setting on the Cisco switch that the Blades connect through.

I've split the TS servers over three Blade Centers. All the Cisco's have the exact same config.

I am desperate to find a solution as it is hampering production big time.

Please can someone help?..

Sunday, October 02, 2011 2:25 PM
  • Did you ever fixed this problem?
    Wednesday, July 18, 2012 4:41 PM
  • I have the same problem
    Wednesday, July 18, 2012 4:41 PM
  • Were you able to fix it? 
    Wednesday, July 18, 2012 4:42 PM
  • Did you fix it?
    Wednesday, July 18, 2012 4:42 PM