none
system nonpaged pool event 2019

Question

• Every few months we are getting a "unable to allocate from system nonpaged pool" and server becomes inaccessible from local clients.  It is a database server and citrix access continues to work however.  We have update database statistics running overnight when it happens that failed and also the Symantec Backup Restore job ran out of space so I am wondering if it is related to that.  Previsul I updated all the HP drivers so that should not be the cause.  Is there anyway to figure out what is causing this while the problem is not happening.  We restart the server to fix the issue.  It is a windows 2003 R2 enterprise server sql server.

Monday, April 08, 2013 1:11 PM

Answers

All replies

• Every few months we are getting a "unable to allocate from system nonpaged pool" and server becomes inaccessible from local clients.  It is a database server and citrix access continues to work however.  We have update database statistics running overnight when it happens that failed and also the Symantec Backup Restore job ran out of space so I am wondering if it is related to that.  Previsul I updated all the HP drivers so that should not be the cause.  Is there anyway to figure out what is causing this while the problem is not happening.  We restart the server to fix the issue.  It is a windows 2003 R2 enterprise server sql server.

See if any of the suggestions helps from below link

Event ID: 2019 Source: Srv

Regards, Santosh

I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

Whenever you see a helpful reply, click on Alternate Text Vote As Helpful & click on Alternate Text Mark As Answer if a post answers your question.

Monday, April 08, 2013 5:27 PM
  • Hi,

I found the similar thread:

Windows 2003: The server was unable to allocate from the system paged pool because the pool was empty

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winservergen/thread/afc96e73-0275-4e75-9593-b343ffb22f4d

Hope this helps!

Regards.

Vivian Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 8:31 AM