none
How to get an activation code for wp7.8

Question

• Hello
    I purchased a device hd7 and when I try to purchase apps store it requires an activation code, how do I get an activation code?
    Thank you
    Monday, December 10, 2012 9:13 AM

Answers

• Hello,

The below info may help you.

Each Windows Phone is created with an activation code as part of the manufacturing process. In rare cases, a new activation code is required to complete the Microsoft account sign in process. This is why you're asked to enter a new activation code when signing in with your Microsoft account for the first time.

Note The appearance of the Activate Windows Phone screen does not reflect a problem with the Microsoft account that you're trying to sign in with.

• Get a new activation code: To receive a Windows Phone activation code, contact the Microsoft Customer Service team. Someone there will help you free of charge. To reach Microsoft Customer Service, customers in the U.S. can call (800) MICROSOFT (642-7676). Information for other locations can be found by going to Microsoft Worldwide.

Find the same info in:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2431699

Regards, Ravikumar P

Monday, December 10, 2012 10:09 AM

All replies

• Hello,

The below info may help you.

Each Windows Phone is created with an activation code as part of the manufacturing process. In rare cases, a new activation code is required to complete the Microsoft account sign in process. This is why you're asked to enter a new activation code when signing in with your Microsoft account for the first time.

Note The appearance of the Activate Windows Phone screen does not reflect a problem with the Microsoft account that you're trying to sign in with.

• Get a new activation code: To receive a Windows Phone activation code, contact the Microsoft Customer Service team. Someone there will help you free of charge. To reach Microsoft Customer Service, customers in the U.S. can call (800) MICROSOFT (642-7676). Information for other locations can be found by going to Microsoft Worldwide.

Find the same info in:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2431699

Regards, Ravikumar P

Monday, December 10, 2012 10:09 AM
  • Thank you
    Monday, December 10, 2012 11:57 AM