none
LDAP authentication error: LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C090334, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 52e, vece

Question

• Dear All,

We are developing a LDAP authentication against Active Directory, we met the follow errors, although the username and password are correct.

LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C090334, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 52e, vece

The user detail is: CN=Peter\, Lia\ ,OU=DEV,OU=HK_U,OU=cita,OU=US,DC=achtest,DC=local

As you may saw, the last name of this user has a backslash, plus a space in CN, we guess it may be the problem, since other users don't have this problem if the last name of users don't have a backslash and a space.

However we don't know how we can add a new user to duplicate this issue, since it's not way to add a new user with space in the end of name, the Active Directory will auto trim the space when system save the new user to database.

My questions are:

1. Do you have this kind of experience? Any idea to resolve?

2. How we can add a new user with a space in the end of last name? and then we can replicate this issue again?

Thanks in advance!

Bright.

Monday, June 01, 2009 5:21 PM

Answers

• Bright,
    refer to my answer to your other post regarding this issue. This might help you with resolution.
    If not, can you post the code you are using that throws this error?

hth
    Marcin
    Monday, June 01, 2009 5:56 PM

All replies

• Bright,
    refer to my answer to your other post regarding this issue. This might help you with resolution.
    If not, can you post the code you are using that throws this error?

hth
    Marcin
    Monday, June 01, 2009 5:56 PM
  • Maybe Bright isn't the only person requiring the answer and you could have posted it here just as easily as typing your reply
    Thursday, February 18, 2010 10:40 AM
  • Yeah, thansk for not sharing !
    Tuesday, August 10, 2010 3:33 PM
  • Any chance of a link to the answer?
    Tuesday, July 05, 2011 9:40 AM
  • The error code 52e indicates invalid credentials. Check the list below as reference regarding all error codes.

525​ user not found ​
    52e​ invalid credentials ​
    530​ not permitted to logon at this time​
    531​ not permitted to logon at this workstation​
    532​ password expired ​
    533​ account disabled ​
    701​ account expired ​
    773​ user must reset password ​
    775​ user account locked
    Wednesday, May 23, 2012 1:02 PM
    • Edited by mbrownnyc Friday, July 20, 2012 5:59 PM
    Friday, July 20, 2012 5:59 PM
  • Hello Everyone,

An LDAP authentication error as below found when a bind using the user credentials is passed. The Account is in Active State. I could not fine an Error code with "534". Could anyone suggest the possible cause here..

LDAP: error code 49

- 8009030C: LdapErr: DSID-0C0903A9, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 534, v1db1

Thanks

Shaz

Shajeer.K Windows Infrastructure

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 6:48 AM