مشكلة الصوت

Answers

• 431702 has a problem with his sound card. So, the solution for a such problem is to re-install the sound card driver or update it.

قم بإعادة تثبيت برنامج تشغيل بطاقة الصوت أو تحديثه.

Best regards.

Saturday, August 14, 2010 4:49 PM

All replies

• what's your question:

How to ask a question:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code" CLIP- Stellvertreter http://www.winvistaside.de/
    • Proposed as answer by فارسووه Monday, February 07, 2011 1:01 AM
    Saturday, August 14, 2010 4:04 PM
  • Hi Andre,

I'm afraid there's no question. Mr. 431702's other question in the "Unified Messaging" forum was "dfgh - z\sdfgvbnmsadfhgjk,." Either someone from forum maintenance is checking if the text output meets his expectations, or - I would prefer that - some wag mistakes his computer's keyboard for a musical keyboard and doesn't hear the sounds (the arabic phrase means "sound problem"). Ok, it's farfetched, but an entertaining idea.

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers.” (Thomas J. Watson, Sr.)
    Saturday, August 14, 2010 4:43 PM
  • 431702 has a problem with his sound card. So, the solution for a such problem is to re-install the sound card driver or update it.

قم بإعادة تثبيت برنامج تشغيل بطاقة الصوت أو تحديثه.

Best regards.

Saturday, August 14, 2010 4:49 PM
  • Equally farfetched but less entertaining. What's your interpretation of "dfgh - z\sdfgvbnmsadfhgjk,."?
    "I think there is a world market for maybe five computers.” (Thomas J. Watson, Sr.)
    Saturday, August 14, 2010 10:17 PM
  • Appearently you operating system does not support arabic language so I thought that it displays for you dfgh - z\sdfgvbnmsadfhgjk. In my case, I am able to read it.

Best regards.

Saturday, August 14, 2010 11:29 PM
  • Oh no! Why would it display a nonsense like "dfgh - z\sdfgvbnmsadfhgjk,." for an arabic phrase that means "sound problem"? Do you really read others' posts? This "dfgh - z\sdfgvbnmsadfhgjk,." is taken from another post of Mr. XYZ, http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/exchangesvrunifiedmessaging/thread/0d6d4181-a8bf-40c2-845f-6f6164684de8/. If you're able to read that, be my guest. Until you do that and convince me that's a special kind of arabic transliteration, I'm inclined to believe that someone typed one key after another, in roughly the same order as they are arranged on the keyboard. Or do you disagree?
    Saturday, August 14, 2010 11:45 PM
  • Aha I thought you were speaking about this article. Appearently he is having some fun.

I think that a moderator should have a look at that.

Best regards.

Sunday, August 15, 2010 12:08 AM
  • For heaven's sake: Let's call it a day! Agreed?
    Sunday, August 15, 2010 12:30 AM