HTTP 500 Internal Server error

Question

• Hello!,

I am little bit stuck with this problem. I hope some can help me to solve this problem.  I have old asp web class application which run on Windows server 2003 , sql server 2005 ,IIS 6.0 and severa ourl COM+ applications. We upgrade our server to Windows server 2008 , IIS 7.0 and Sql server 2008. I configurate to IIS use autonymous authentication and Asp is enabled. I try to run this old Web class application in  our new envirement. Now web application does not work at all. I got this Error 500. I made failed request tracking rule and noticed that error causes by this:
    ErrorCode ASP 0178 : 800a0005
    Description Server.CreateObject Access Error

I also noticed that event on component service event log have this error:

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {6EEBBABE-09E0-47DC-846F-4C518C62C939}
     to the user NT AUTHORITY\IUSR SID (S-1-5-17) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Can any one help me ?.  I'll try to give Everyone Full control to every every single dll file which our application uses, but nothing seem to work.

I all so got this error message as well

ASP_LOG_ERROR  

LineNumber 13
    ErrorCode ASP 0177 : 800a4024
    Description Server.CreateObject Failed

Jouni
    Wednesday, February 10, 2010 6:04 PM