none
PCI Compliance

General discussion

• Dear All,

I have around 25 Windows Server 2008 R2 Servers. 20 are on domain and rest are on managed hosting. I want to implement PCI requirements on my servers. What would be the best procedure to go forward.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Friday, May 10, 2013 1:41 PM

All replies

• You can implement the required guidelines/checks. And use a third party app to check the same.

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, May 10, 2013 4:17 PM
  • thanks for your prompt response,

I know I can do this using active directory but is there a way I can PCI requirement to GPO. are there any tools for that. Which third party app I can use to check the compliance.

Friday, May 10, 2013 11:06 PM
  • Implementation depends on your requirements. you can use GP for some settings, or use SCCM to deploy the settings via script/batch files, etc.

For checking the compliance level or scanning you can check www.gfi.com.

GFI provide variety of tools for checking network/system vulnerabilities.

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, May 11, 2013 5:49 AM
  • Arnav,

do you know of any document which maps GP Settings for each PCI requirement as this will be really helpful.

Monday, May 13, 2013 11:46 AM
  • For the compliance reporting you can also test the tool LepideAuditor for Active Directory as a trial version from here 

It uphold the compliance reporting such as SOX, HIPPA, PCI & ITIL 

http://www.auditactivedirectory.com/

Monday, May 13, 2013 11:40 PM
  • Nopes, i dont have any doc. You can google the required settings and you'll have the GP's (if available)

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:26 AM