none
Where is NAP / NPS MP for SCOM 2007?

Answers

• Hello to everyone finding themselves to this posting,

I have re-created the management pack from "scratch" with the features of the MOM2005 -> SCOM 2007 MP, that actually works. If you want the management pack, then please contact me and we'll see what we can agree. First name, last name at capgemini.

-Tero

MCT | MCSE | MCITP | MCTS SCOM, SCCM, SCVMM, SCDPM
    • Marked as answer by Tero Ilenius Tuesday, August 09, 2011 7:59 PM
    Tuesday, August 09, 2011 7:59 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Sorry for the delay in answering. I am checking now with the NPS team for an answer to your question.

-Greg
    Wednesday, June 24, 2009 9:07 PM
  • Hi,

The advice is to continue using MOM 2005 MP for now. Work is being done on a SCOM pack but no release date is currently set. This is all the information I can give you right now, but I'll try to provide an update on availability when I can.

Thanks,
    -Greg

Monday, June 29, 2009 5:45 PM
  • Hi,

So the recommendation really is to use converted MP?

Regards,
    Tero

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 7:16 AM
  • no updates since june 2009 ? is everybody sleeping ? where's the NPS management pack for SCOM 2007 ?????? is NPS no more promoted by Microsoft ?

Shahid Roofi
    Tuesday, October 19, 2010 10:29 PM
  • I´m almost giving up from NPS in Production Environment.

My project is to use NPS + 802.1X for Wired Clients, in 3 sites, with about 3000+ users.

In my lab environment NPS is working as good, but his documentation is very poor.

I didn´t find any information about capacity planning and optmization.

And now this question about the MP is one more fact that worries me.

Thursday, May 12, 2011 8:10 PM
  • Luciano, Tero,

Sorry to trouble you but I am having a nightmare with the NPS Converted management pack. Have you got the Converted Management Pack to work in SCOM 2007 R2. I have successfully converted the MP and imported it int the Management Group. The only problem is that it does not discover any of my NPS servers? The servers are DC's so I am thinking this may be an access issue. The version in the Script is correct as these machines are not Windows 2008 R2. They are Win2k8 SP2 so I have left it as version 6.0

Any help on configuring the NPS Management Pack (Converted) in SCOM 2007 R2 would be greatly appreciated. I do have a lab environment where I can test. I really need to get this working,

Regards,

Mark

Thursday, June 02, 2011 12:25 PM

I have re-created the management pack from "scratch" with the features of the MOM2005 -> SCOM 2007 MP, that actually works. If you want the management pack, then please contact me and we'll see what we can agree. First name, last name at capgemini.

-Tero

• Marked as answer by Tero Ilenius Tuesday, August 09, 2011 7:59 PM
    Tuesday, August 09, 2011 7:59 PM

-Tero

Tero, THANKS for the MP!
    Monday, January 09, 2012 10:10 AM

-Tero

Tero - thanks for sending me the Management Pack. Much appreciated!
    Jonathan Conway | My blog: Layman's Terms | Twitter: jonconwayuk | Linkedin: Jonathan Conway

MCITP: Enterprise Administrator • MCP • MCSE 2003 • MCTS System Center Configuration Manager 2007 • VCP

Friday, January 27, 2012 8:43 AM

-Tero

Dear Tero,

Thank you very much for sending the NPS MP. It has helped us greatly in our current environment.[SCOM 2007]

Keep up the great work.

Kind Regards,

Anoop Nair

Monday, March 05, 2012 11:15 AM
  • I created a complete new MP for Microsoft Network Policy Server (NPS), based on the MP received from Tero.

download the NPS  MP on systemcentercentral.com from the MP catalog

Regards, Bas

• Edited by BSterkenburg Monday, April 23, 2012 6:52 PM MP uploaded to systemcentercentral.com
    • Proposed as answer by BSterkenburg Monday, April 23, 2012 6:55 PM
    Thursday, March 22, 2012 4:43 PM
  • I´m very intzerested in it....

can  you send me some stuff?

Friday, March 23, 2012 7:38 PM