none
cara membuat keamanan administrator

Question

• gimana yah cara nya supaya client yang ambil data dari server kita hanya bisa membaca dan tidak untuk di ubah dan di hapus oleh si client ? dan gimana juga caranya membuat keamanan untuk administrator ? maklum masih pemula jadi mohon bimbingannya yahhh agan ntar di kasih cendol terima kasih
    Thursday, September 08, 2011 5:15 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for your posting.

Unfortunately, this forum is geared to answer questions via English and on the English version of product. I am sorry to say that we couldn’t understand the exact problem. To efficiently troubleshoot this problem, I would like to suggest that you contact local Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) for this. You can speak directly with a Microsoft Support Professional to analyze the problem. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services phone numbers and information about support costs, please go to the following address on the World Wide Web, to find the local number:

http://support.microsoft.com/directory/overview.asp

Thank you for your understanding and I hope this will be resolved soon.

Best Regards,

Jeff Ren

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, September 08, 2011 6:21 AM