none
Silverlight failed to uninstall. Does anyone have a failsafe solution. My time is running out to complete some work that requires new installation.

Question

• Does anyone have a failsafe solution.  My time is running out to complete some work that requires new installation.
    Friday, April 06, 2012 11:31 PM

Answers

• Hi,

According to the description, the issue seems to be related to Silverlight. As we mainly focus on the Server Core question about Windows Server system and here is not the best support resource for Silverlight, it is recommend you to get further support in the corresponding community so that you can get the most qualified pool of respondents. Thanks for your understanding.

For your convenience, I have list the related link as followed.

Vincent Hu

TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:40 AM

All replies

• Hi,

According to the description, the issue seems to be related to Silverlight. As we mainly focus on the Server Core question about Windows Server system and here is not the best support resource for Silverlight, it is recommend you to get further support in the corresponding community so that you can get the most qualified pool of respondents. Thanks for your understanding.

For your convenience, I have list the related link as followed.

Vincent Hu

TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:40 AM
  • did you ever get help?

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 6:09 AM