none
Setting up RDS Web Access on a different server

Question

• This is my scenario: I'm basically new new to the Windows 2008 Server family and i need to setup RDS & Web Access so we can
    host some of our apps. We have 2 servers for this purpose: 1 is running our website and the second one is a cloud VM with Windows 2008 R2 which will be the RDS server. My question is: 
    ¿Can we have RDS for remote app configured on the cloud server and Web Access configured thru our existing IIS 7?, ¿How would we go about linking one to the other?.

<o:p>Thanks in advance.</o:p>

Thursday, August 23, 2012 3:31 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Yes, you can use  RDS for remote app configured on the cloud server and Web Access configured thru IIS.All the configurations is set up during the installation of the WEB Access server.You can set the RDS resources in the configuration tab of the web site when you connect to the web acces page using the domain admin.

Remote Desktop Services: Getting Started:http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd736539(v=ws.10)

regards,

Clarence

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 7:57 AM