none
Can't view my user defined Data Collector sets as reports.

Question

• When I run a collector set I created myself I can only view it as a graph and the "View data as a report" button is grayed out.
    Tuesday, April 09, 2013 3:21 PM

All replies

• Is the Data Collector Set still running. You cannot view data as report when the set is running in progress.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 6:25 AM
  • Nope the collector set has finished, but the "" button is still greyed out. Does it matter what counters you chose or something? 

Additional info:

I have a collector set with 3 groups of performance counters. Do I have to have only one performance counter in a collector set to be able to view the results as an html report?

• Edited by red888 Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:58 PM
    Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:53 PM
  • Does this happen to all the reports of this Data Collector Sets or just particular one? What about the reports of other Data Collector Sets?

Probably the report is missing or corrupt. Try opening the report from C:\Perflog\Admin\Data Collector Set\Report Name\Report.html. does it open?

Monday, April 15, 2013 8:39 AM
  • It looks like the nice html report is only available for the pre-created "system diagnostics" and performance collector sets because even when I add a counter to the default "performance counter" of the "system performance" collector (DFSR connections) it does not show up in the html report.
    Monday, April 15, 2013 4:21 PM