none
Support ask me to monitor some perfom counters. He gave me their english names but I use a FRENCH windows 2003 server. Where can I find e ranslation table of this counters ?

Question

• Support ask me to monitor some perfom counters. He gave me their english names but I use a FRENCH Windows 2003 server.

Where can I find a translation table of this counters from english name to french name ?

Thanks.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 11:57 AM

Answers

• I don't think there is a list, the only things I can suggest is if you have access to an English 2003 you can see where it comes in the list and then could pick the same one on the French box.

Perfmon can be accessed remotely when you connect to another computer from computer manager, if you do this from an English computer you will get the counters in English

8B17

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 2:44 PM

All replies

• Any translator should give you the French word from the English.

Try http://www.bing.com/translator

8B17

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 12:56 PM
  • I've already tried but it desn't work very well because the translation by a web translator is not exactly as the microsoft translation of the counters names in french windows 2003 server ... 
    Tuesday, March 19, 2013 1:17 PM
  • I don't think there is a list, the only things I can suggest is if you have access to an English 2003 you can see where it comes in the list and then could pick the same one on the French box.

Perfmon can be accessed remotely when you connect to another computer from computer manager, if you do this from an English computer you will get the counters in English

8B17

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 2:44 PM