none
Cannot open or access any of my programs or applications on my computer

Question

• when i try to open or access any of my programs, a pop up info box comes to the center of the screen with a red stop sign and a white X in the middle. then it states; "Cannot find the file 'C\Program Files\the name of the file i try to access\the name of the file.exe' [or one of its components]. Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are available"

Everything in the quotation above is what pops up every time i try to access any application or program on my computer without letting me access anything. the only thing my computer can do is show my home screen with all my icons but i cannot access any one of them.
    Wednesday, February 10, 2010 10:23 PM

Answers

•  Hello

This Windows Backup forum is intended for questions and discussions regarding the default backup features included in Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and beyond. For all other queries, the following forums/newsgroups should be able to provide better support.

1.        Windows Server General - http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winservergen/threads

Thanks,

Bikash Agrawala [MSFT]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights

Thursday, February 11, 2010 6:46 AM