none
WSUS 4.0 error Microsoft.updateservices.admindataaccessproxy.dll

Question

• I'm using WSUS with ConfigMgr 2012 as below:

Site server is Server 2012 with ConfigMgr 2012 SP1.

Desired configuration report is showing the server as non compliant on the following:

At least one instance of Microsoft.updateservices.admindataaccessproxy.dll must be found.

At least one instance of Microsoft.updateservices.baseapi.dll must be found.

Firewall port for BGB feature should be open on Management Point

I can find both of the .dll files on a file search so they do exist.  Does anyone have any advice or knowledge as to how to rectify these?

Also what port should be open for BGB?

Any help appreciated.

Steve

lundi 10 décembre 2012 07:09

Réponses

• Hi,Aerobaticrug

This is not ConfigMgr forum, this is WSUS forum, please ask this question at

Maxim Sinel'nikov

lundi 10 décembre 2012 09:02
  • Yes, I know that, I have already asked the question in that forum to no reply.  As it appears to be linked to WSUS this would appear to be the correct forum.

Siniy is right.This issue should be asked in the SCCM forum.Thanks for understanding.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

More significantly, since the environment is ConfigMgr 2012 SP1 on Windows Server 2012, the actual place to ask is in the BETA forum for ConfigMgr 2012 Service Pack 1.

Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA, MCSA
    SolarWinds Head Geek
    Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-2012)
    My MVP Profile: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Lawrence.Garvin
    The views expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of SolarWinds.

mardi 11 décembre 2012 14:59

Toutes les réponses

• Hi,Aerobaticrug

This is not ConfigMgr forum, this is WSUS forum, please ask this question at

Maxim Sinel'nikov

lundi 10 décembre 2012 09:02
  • Yes, I know that, I have already asked the question in that forum to no reply.  As it appears to be linked to WSUS this would appear to be the correct forum.
    lundi 10 décembre 2012 09:05

Siniy is right.This issue should be asked in the SCCM forum.Thanks for understanding.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

mardi 11 décembre 2012 01:58

More significantly, since the environment is ConfigMgr 2012 SP1 on Windows Server 2012, the actual place to ask is in the BETA forum for ConfigMgr 2012 Service Pack 1.

Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA, MCSA
    SolarWinds Head Geek
    Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-2012)
    My MVP Profile: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Lawrence.Garvin
    The views expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of SolarWinds.

mardi 11 décembre 2012 14:59