none
Issue. Install applications from distribution share using WSIM, answer file, and WDS.

שאלה

• I have a problem. I'm beginner and I can not figure out, if you can help me plz. I want to install applications and run custom scripts during the installation of Windows 7 (when passing AuditUser or oobe) with WDS server using the Distribution Share and answer file. For example, I want to install Firefox.
    So I create a DS with Firefox installation on the server. D:\Distribution DGMA\$OEM$ Folders\Browser\Firefox\Firefox.exe
    And I create answer file with add synchronous command (do insert the path and pointing to silent install option).

for auditUser

for auditUser

- <settings pass="auditUser">
    - <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Deployment" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
    - <RunSynchronous>
    - <RunSynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">
      <Order>1</Order> 
    - <Credentials>
      <Domain>wds.intra.net</Domain> 
      <Password>pass123!</Password> 
      <Username>admin</Username> 
      </Credentials>
      <Path>\\WIN-QLDB7KMTHBT\Distribution DGMA\$OEM$ Folders\Browser\Firefox\Firefox.exe /S</Path> 
      <Description>Firefox setup</Description> 
      </RunSynchronousCommand>
      </RunSynchronous>
      </component>
      </settings>

for OOBe

- <OOBE>
      <HideEULAPage>true</HideEULAPage> 
      <NetworkLocation>Work</NetworkLocation> 
      <ProtectYourPC>1</ProtectYourPC> 
      <HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>true</HideWirelessSetupInOOBE> 
      </OOBE>
      <TimeZone>FLE Standard Time</TimeZone> 
      <RegisteredOrganization>DDMA</RegisteredOrganization> 
      <RegisteredOwner>DDMA</RegisteredOwner> 
    - <FirstLogonCommands>
    - <SynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">
      <Order>1</Order> 
      <CommandLine>\\WIN-QLDB7KMTHBT\Distribution DGMA\$OEM$ Folders\Browser\Firefox\Firefox.exe /S</CommandLine> 
      <Description>firefox</Description> 
      <RequiresUserInput>true</RequiresUserInput> 
      </SynchronousCommand>
      </FirstLogonCommands>
      </component>
      </settings>
    I expect to install firefox but nothing happens. I was guided to help WSIM doc and Technet doc. Tell me please what I am doing wrong and where I resolved to seek, or provide right information link . Thank you very much. Regards!

יום רביעי 16 מאי 2012 05:47

כל התגובות