none
TS Gateway Intermittently stops working

Pertanyaan

• About twice a week randomly the TS gateway stops authenticating requests.  You'll enter a name/password and it comes back with logon failed.

The only thing that seems to fix it is to do an iisreset and then it starts authenticatiing requests normally again and letting the users connect via TS.

I've checked all the logs, cant seem to find any errors, the setup is correct, not sure what to look at here.

A few more details

Server is Windows 2008 SP2 x32 (I know SP2 is supposed to have fixed multiple issues with the gateway service from what I've found)
    Server is completely up to date
    TS Web access stops working also
    IIS>Default Web Site> RPC - Windows authentication is checked (found several posts where this was unchecked and causing issues)
    IIS>Default Web Site> RPCwithcert - Windows authentication is checked (found several posts where this was unchecked and causing issues)

It appears to be something with IIS, not sure what in the world it could be at this point.

13 Juni 2012 15:05

Jawaban

• Hi,

How about your SSL certicficate?PLS try to re-import the SSL certicficate to see whether it works.
    And,how about your workload of the Rd gateway?Is it the overload performance issue?

Regards,
    Clarence
    Forum Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contacttnmff@microsoft.com.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

14 Juni 2012 8:15

Semua Balasan

• Hi,

How about your SSL certicficate?PLS try to re-import the SSL certicficate to see whether it works.
    And,how about your workload of the Rd gateway?Is it the overload performance issue?

Regards,
    Clarence
    Forum Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contacttnmff@microsoft.com.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

14 Juni 2012 8:15
  • Hi,

I would like to confirm what is the current situation? If there is anything that I can do for you, please do not hesitate to let me know, and I will be happy to help.

Regards,
    Clarence
    Forum Support

21 Juni 2012 3:04