none
Remoteapp launches too quickly, printers aren't redirected.

Pertanyaan

• We have a few remoteapps with this issue. One of them being wordperfect. When you launch the application for the first time the the printers are not redirected however if you close out of the application, the session is still running on the server, relaunch the remoteapp all the printers will redirect.

It's like the remoteapp launches too quick, before printers can be polled. Is there anyway to slow down the application or force it to re-poll for printers?

14 Juni 2012 19:41

Jawaban

• Hi,

Easy print is not guaranteed to work for all printers.Not all printers/drivers are compatible with RD Easy Print. You can setup Easy Print as the default under the GPO.If not then I would suggest installing/using a different driver for this printer on the local PC.If not working,I suggest PCL5 or 6 and universal if possible, but be aware of bad drivers. You can also ask your printer vendor for this issue.

For adding printers manually and binding them, I suggest you read this: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc775141.aspx

Regards,

Clarence

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

19 Juni 2012 7:31