none
Broadcasting executive speeches

Domanda

• I am trying to do a live  event ( live broadcasting ),  same I tested with the video and working fine . I want to add a PowerPoint presentation also along with this. my executive will address to  all the members using this media services   , along with corporate  presentation . Can someone guide me how to publish the presentation. ?

martedì 29 gennaio 2013 07:12

Risposte

• There are a couple of ways to approach this:

1. Run them as two separate videos.  This is probably the simplest option.  You screen capture the video for the PowerPoint and encode that as one stream and encode a separate stream for the presenter.  However, you are doubling your bandwidth needs by doing this.  You can also see video sync issues between the two, but this shouldn't be that much.
    2. Run them as a single video and use an video mixer to join the two pre-encoding.  This is actually a fairly reasonable solution.  Everything stays in sync.  Requires a video mixer though and usually a fairly high resolution video.
    3. Use Lync.  Don't forget about this option.  If you have Lync in your environment then this might be the best solution.
    lunedì 4 febbraio 2013 22:16