none
Some updates not able to approve, new to WSUS server so it probably is a rookie question.

Domanda

• Hello All,

I apologize as I am new to the WSUS server.  I have my server up and running and client computers are connected and reporting to it and downloading approved updates (Hooray!!)  I am just wondering if there is something I need to know for approving some updates that require accepting license terms and such like feature packs and update rollups.  I have attached a screen shot or two to show exactly what ones and the message I receive.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Martin

giovedì 2 maggio 2013 22:43

Risposte

• I am just wondering if there is something I need to know for approving some updates that require accepting license terms and such like feature packs and update rollups.

EULAs must be accepted by the WSUS Admin at the time of updates being approved.

You cannot auto-approve an update that requires a EULA.

In this particular instance it appears that WSUS is unable to display the EULA. Most likely this is caused because the EULA has not yet been downloaded. Does the WSUS server have pending downloads to be completed? If so, you'll need to wait for those downloads to be completed (the EULA may still be in the download queue). If not, then run WSUSUTIL RESET, which will re-queue the request for the EULA download.

Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA, MCSA
    SolarWinds Head Geek
    Microsoft MVP - Software Packaging, Deployment & Servicing (2005-2013)
    My MVP Profile: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Lawrence.Garvin
    The views expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of SolarWinds.

venerdì 3 maggio 2013 00:59
    Moderatore