none
Remote desktop protocol

질문

• Hope any one can help me. I am actually wondering how the RDP work in my company. There is an online reservation company called loghos for us. Our staff everytime if they need to reserve some thing staff pc connects to our company server via RDP and then it allows them to connect to Loghos. I need to know ,,,
    How connection / logon to Loghos is achieved i.e. Staff PC connects via RDP to Inamo and then logs onto Loghos application..Thanks
    2012년 6월 21일 목요일 오후 4:10

답변

• Once they are connected via RDP they probably double-click an icon on the desktop to log in to Loghos.

You log in via RDP, then right-click on that icon and choose properties. This will give some information about the path to the .exe file, the directory in which it starts, etc.

OR . . .

It's possible the Remote Desktop Client is set to automatically run a program at logon. Right-click on one of the users' RD connections and choose Edit / Programs tab to see if that is the case.

2012년 6월 22일 금요일 오전 3:35
  • Oh yeah, forgot to mention, if you go to the

RD Session Host Configuration / Connections and right-click RDP-Tcp instance, look under the "Environment" tab where a program can be specified to run at logon.

Indie IT support to small companies

2012년 6월 22일 금요일 오후 8:20

모든 응답

• Hope any one can help me. I am actually wondering how the RDP work in my company. There is an online reservation company called loghos for us. Our staff everytime if they need to reserve some thing staff pc connects to our company server via RDP and then it allows them to connect to Loghos. I need to know ,,,
    How connection / logon to Loghos is achieved i.e. Staff PC connects via RDP to Inamo and then logs onto Loghos application..Thanks
    2012년 6월 21일 목요일 오후 4:13
  • Hiya,

You should ask those that have setup the application.

2012년 6월 21일 목요일 오후 5:37
  • Once they are connected via RDP they probably double-click an icon on the desktop to log in to Loghos.

You log in via RDP, then right-click on that icon and choose properties. This will give some information about the path to the .exe file, the directory in which it starts, etc.

OR . . .

It's possible the Remote Desktop Client is set to automatically run a program at logon. Right-click on one of the users' RD connections and choose Edit / Programs tab to see if that is the case.

2012년 6월 22일 금요일 오전 3:35
  • Oh yeah, forgot to mention, if you go to the

RD Session Host Configuration / Connections and right-click RDP-Tcp instance, look under the "Environment" tab where a program can be specified to run at logon.

Indie IT support to small companies

2012년 6월 22일 금요일 오후 8:20
  • Thanks every one... for helping....
    2012년 6월 23일 토요일 오후 2:34