WSUS Client Error 0x80080005

질문

• I have the dreaded error 0x80080005. 

I have tried the following:

Changed the registrysizelimit value.

Reset the authorization

Removed computer from wsus

restarted windows update service

I'm not sure what else I could try to fix this issue. The computer is running Windows 7 SP1 and it has the windows update agent 256.

2013년 1월 30일 수요일 오후 10:11

답변

• I suspect that the Win 7 system has been corrupted somewhere.Since it is an individual issue,I suggest you use System File Checker tool to see whether any clues could be found,and you may also try to download the latest SURT tools to check the missing update to see whether it works.As a last resort, you may consider reinstalling the win7 .

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

2013년 2월 1일 금요일 오전 2:53
    중재자

모든 응답

• Hi,

Pls try the suggestion on this thread: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverwsus/thread/c2d8503c-3b53-4a71-84f5-4b2ab0c6c536

Regards,

Clarence

TechNet Subscriber Support

If you are TechNet Subscription user and have any feedback on our support quality, please send your feedbackhere.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

2013년 1월 31일 목요일 오전 3:19
    중재자
  • Yeah, I already tried setting that registry value but it didn't fix the problem.
    2013년 1월 31일 목요일 오후 3:49
  • I suspect that the Win 7 system has been corrupted somewhere.Since it is an individual issue,I suggest you use System File Checker tool to see whether any clues could be found,and you may also try to download the latest SURT tools to check the missing update to see whether it works.As a last resort, you may consider reinstalling the win7 .

2013년 2월 1일 금요일 오전 2:53
    중재자