none
Remote Session Logging

질문

• I have a Windows Server 2008 R2 with an application running and some shares. Server have a Live IP and through which remote users are logged in and perform their tasks. I want to log all the sessions with time on which user login and logout and any files that user access.

I will wait for your Kind response.

Shoaib.

2012년 6월 20일 수요일 오전 9:43

답변

• I have personally find the answer to my Post,

We don't need any third party tools for logging share access and remote log-in sessions, by enabling Advance Audit Policy.

In Local System Policy ---> Advance System Audit Policy Configuration  ---->  For (Logon / Log Off) Success / Failure logs just enable desired settings

for Shares logging Go To Object Access and enable desired settings.

You can check logs in event viewer Windows Logs--> Security.

Shoaib.

• 답변으로 표시됨 Shoaib_MW 2012년 6월 25일 월요일 오전 7:55
    2012년 6월 25일 월요일 오전 7:55

모든 응답

• For logon / logoff tracking, you could enable auditing of those events

or this technet thread has a script (next to last post) that will track that as well.

If you want to see all files they accessed, I think you'll need 3rd party auditing or surveillance software.

Indie IT support to small companies

2012년 6월 22일 금요일 오전 4:26
  • I have personally find the answer to my Post,

We don't need any third party tools for logging share access and remote log-in sessions, by enabling Advance Audit Policy.

In Local System Policy ---> Advance System Audit Policy Configuration  ---->  For (Logon / Log Off) Success / Failure logs just enable desired settings

for Shares logging Go To Object Access and enable desired settings.

You can check logs in event viewer Windows Logs--> Security.

Shoaib.

• 답변으로 표시됨 Shoaib_MW 2012년 6월 25일 월요일 오전 7:55
    2012년 6월 25일 월요일 오전 7:55