none
Server 2008 R2 RemoteAPP Problem

질문

• Hello,

Have been running into a problem from 2 RDS servers, when attempting to initiate and RDWEB session, I am able to login. After successfully logging in via/RDWEB, any clicked on application will open Details and I am seeing the username and password from the server. Once I type my information again.

I am then able to use the app. Have searched everywhere, or so I thought but cannot find the root cause. Any assitance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony 

2012년 6월 18일 월요일 오후 6:45

모든 응답

• Hi,

What you need to configure is calles Web Single Sign-On for RemoteApp and Desktop Connections.
    Did you follow this guide?
    http://blogs.msdn.com/b/rds/archive/2009/08/11/introducing-web-single-sign-on-for-remoteapp-and-desktop-connections.aspx

Kind regards,
    Freek Berson
    The Microsoft Platform
    Twitter
    Linked-in
    Wortell company website

2012년 6월 18일 월요일 오후 7:58
    중재자
  • Hello and thank you for responding, I have followed the guide and troubleshot based upon the requirements to set up RDS and SSO and everything on the surface appears to be correct. It's odd because 8 RDS servers have been built and just the 2 are being problematic.

2012년 6월 18일 월요일 오후 8:18
  • I have seen similar cases where a cached profile on a specific RD Session Host was the issue. Does this hapen to all users on those two problematic servers? Did you try a newly created useraccount?

Kind regards,
    Freek Berson
    The Microsoft Platform
    Twitter
    Linked-in
    Wortell company website

2012년 6월 19일 화요일 오후 12:21
    중재자
  • Hello Freek, user profiles are being stored on a separate server and any traces on the RDS server are set for deletion. I have been using two accounts, one with admin rights and the other is a standard user. Haven't completely rolled them out for testing but will be starting this week. It's really odd, usually the details window will drop down and other times I will get prompted without Details to enter user and password after having clicked on an app. It's quite annoying. Part of me is leaning towards the notion that it could be certficate related however, nothing is pointing in that direction just yet. Thank you for your help and I will take a look at profiles for the time being.

2012년 6월 19일 화요일 오후 3:51
  • Hi,

How are things going? I just want to check the status of the issue. If you have any update or concern, please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,
    Aiden

Aiden Cao

TechNet Community Support

2012년 6월 22일 금요일 오전 1:32
    중재자
  • Hello Aidan,

Have been able to "possibly" narrow down the problem - looks as if it were my fault, within IIS I set Windows Authentication. Once I removed WA and chose Forms Authentication and Anonymous Authentication, Details stopped dropping down and Web SSO started working. After having read the Resource Kit for Server 2008 R2 a number of times (good book) I wish that there had been a troubleshooting section more so (than just) than how to implement. Thank you for checking in!

Tony

2012년 6월 22일 금요일 오후 4:53
  • I was incorrect, what was working yesterday isn't working today. Not only is (was) the Details window dropping down again, web SSO was no longer working either. Back to square one...

2012년 6월 22일 금요일 오후 5:26
  • Same problem same headache....

2012년 7월 10일 화요일 오후 6:58