none
WSUS - Updates List Database Corrupted

Pergunta

• I used MS WSUS and perform weekly update. Recently (last week), after I completed by patch update for weekending 20-1-2013, it was all ok. Then the following week when I want to perform an updates, I found that my Patch Update list, is corrupted i.e. discrepancies in patch arrival date. I only have patch update for 10-10-2012 then suddenly the next patch is 23-01-2013, all other updates in between the mention dates are over-written with date on 23-1-2013 and Approval status changed to Not Approved.

Does anyone had this experience before and how do you resolve the matter?

Basically all my updates Approval status is now changed to Not Approved.

Appreciate for any help.

Thank you.

• Editado WATyphoon quinta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2013 01:20
    quinta-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2013 00:50

Todas as Respostas

• I used MS WSUS and perform weekly update. Recently (last week), after I completed by patch update for weekending 20-1-2013, it was all ok. Then the following week when I want to perform an updates, I found that my Patch Update list, is corrupted i.e. discrepancies in patch arrival date. I only have patch update for 10-10-2012 then suddenly the next patch is 23-01-2013, all other updates in between the mention dates are over-written with date on 23-1-2013 and Approval status changed to Not Approved.

Does anyone had this experience before and how do you resolve the matter?

Basically all my updates Approval status is now changed to Not Approved.

There's no known scenario that can cause what is being observed.

My take on this is that it's probably a corrupted database, and I would reinstall WSUS with a new database.

Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA, MCSA
    SolarWinds Head Geek
    Microsoft MVP - Software Packaging, Deployment & Servicing (2005-2013)
    My MVP Profile: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Lawrence.Garvin
    http://www.solarwinds.com/gotmicrosoft
    The views expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of SolarWinds.

sábado, 25 de maio de 2013 16:01
    Moderador