none
Virtual DC (2003R2) problem with time sync Event ID 47 & Event ID 29

คำถาม

• I am receiving repeated reports of Error Events 47 and 29

Event ID 47

Time Provider NtpClient: No valid response has been received from manually configured peer amr-maindc1.amripro.com after 8 attempts to contact it. This peer will be discarded as a time source and NtpClient will attempt to discover a new peer with this DNS name.

Shortly followed by

Event ID 29

The time provider NtpClient is configured to acquire time from one or more time sources, however none of the sources are currently accessible. No attempt to contact a source will be made for 480 minutes. NtpClient has no source of accurate time.

If I reboot the DC I receive a message

Event ID 37

The time provider NtpClient is currently receiving valid time data from amr-maindc1(ntp.m|0x0|10.25.75.10:123->172.16.60.12:123).

Followed by event ID 35

The time service is now synchronizing the system time with the time source VM IC Time Synchronization Provider.

Followed by event ID 38

The time provider NtpClient cannot reach or is currently receiving invalid time data from amr-maindc1.amripro.com (ntp.m|0x0|10.25.75.10:123->172.16.60.12:123).

Then the event 47 and 29 begin to appear. I partially disabled Time sync with the HOST or at least I thought I had. There are two physical DC in the network that do not appear to be having any problems at least nothing in the system event logs.

FYI Sysprep was used prior to bring this system on line. There are no issues with Replication, Directory servives, DNS or reported application error with this system other than this issue. The system is running on a Hyper-V host 2008R2 right now the firewall for Domain connections is disabled.

The DC is Win2003R2 SP2

Any suggestion?

• แก้ไขโดย kfs-amrinc 15 มิถุนายน 2555 20:07
    15 มิถุนายน 2555 15:04

ตอบทั้งหมด