none
Cyrillic Characters?? in Group Policy - Windows Update

問題

• A little background...

We are running a Windows 2003 Small Business Server SP2. We had a hard disk failure awhile back and hard to restore from backup. Since then, things have not been the same. More recently, we have been the victim of an attack in which the server was compromised through Terminal Services and the attacker set up a mass mailer. Luckily this was caught very quickly and steps have been taken to avoid future problems.

Now, on to the problem...

I have recently reinstalled WSUS and now when I go into the Group Policy Object Editor to configure our network PCs to look to the server, SOME text appears to be in a Cyrillic font and I can't read anything.

I've checked in the advanced section of Regional and Language options and had to change the drop down from Cyrillic back to English. I also have checked the Fonts section of Internet Options to make sure "Latin based" is chosen in the Language Script dropdown. This was also set to Cyrillic previously. The server has been rebooted multiple times and still these characters persist.

Does anyone have any ideas on where I can go from here? Thanks!

2012年3月23日 下午 06:27

解答

所有回覆