none
Need to export SP list data, specifically the created by (date/time) field.....

问题

• I'm using a SP list for tracking bugs/issues.

Unfortunately more than one person has rights to this page and has made some tweaks to it, so now the data that I was exporting previously is not entirely there anymore.

When I view a created 'ticket', at the bottom it says 'created by' with a date/time including user name. Though when I go to export the full data of the 'issues log' I do not get this information like I used to (could this be because another 'created' field was added?).

Is there a way for me to get this info without sending a request to the admin for a flat file,csv?

2012年6月10日 17:35

答案

• Nevermind I figured it out....

I needed to create a 'custom view' then I included the 'created' field. What I needed was there.

• 已标记为答案 aptajz 2012年6月10日 17:51
    2012年6月10日 17:51

全部回复

• Hi

add a new column to your lisst, let's name it NEW_CREATED_BY

attach a workflow to your list, which will start when a new item is added. In this wkf, fill NEW_CREATED_BY with creaed by value

Romeo Donca, Orange Romania (MCSE, MCTS, CCNA) Please Mark As Answer if my post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if the post has been helpful for you.

2012年6月10日 17:50
  • Nevermind I figured it out....

I needed to create a 'custom view' then I included the 'created' field. What I needed was there.

• 已标记为答案 aptajz 2012年6月10日 17:51
    2012年6月10日 17:51