none
Change Admin user in sharepoint 2010 with SSRS

问题

• Hi All,

I Installed and configured Sharepoint 2010, PPS 2010 and SSRS 2008 R2 with XYZ user (This User has Admin rights),  For My Requirement, I have another User "ABC" which has admin rights too.

Sharepoint sites, pps Dashboards and ssrs Reports are working fine with Old user(XYZ)...

My Old user (XYZ) was deleted by my client for some reason.. 

Now I need to login with new user and Change from old user to New User in All required services/ functions for Sharepoint, PPS and SSRS.

I did few steps: I created and given server roles on all databases for new user (ABC) in SSMS.

Next I have plan to  change the new user for SP central Administration in IIS. I don't know how to change new user for other services.

Could you please do the needful. If you need more clarification on this plz let me know.

Thanks in Advance

G N Rao

2012年6月29日 15:52

答案

• GO to Administrative tools - services  and start the SharePoint 2010 administration and timer service using your ABC account. right click the service and change the authentication users with ABC. And try to start again.

B Singh

2012年7月2日 14:40

全部回复

• If you want to make ABC user as admin in SP farm, first of all add this user as Local Admin on all SP servers. Then you can go to central admin, security, Manage Service Accounts page, select the service and click new managed account. You can change the account for different services applications, application pools running in your farm

B Singh

2012年6月29日 16:10
  • Hi B J Singh,

Thank you for your quick and valuable reply.

If possible Could you please send me useful URLS, how to make new user as a local admin for all SP servers and PPS also....

G N Rao

2012年6月29日 18:36
  • Making a user as local admin is simple. You need to go to Control panel - User Accounts - Click Add a new User - After adding the user and select Administrator and Click OK. Do the same for all SP servers and then you can change anything once ABC user account is local admin. You can add this user as Farm Admin also in central administration.

B Singh

2012年6月29日 18:57
  • I added new user in all services and as a farm admin, 

But now i am getting error while opening central administration.

error:"Internet explorer cannot display the webpage" But i am able to open sharepoint BI site(unable to launch performancepoint services from this site)

problem: Central administration service disabled, i am trying to start the CA service by using Shell it showing access denied (access denied. only machine administrators are allowed to create administration service job definitions of type: microsoft.sharepoint.administration.spserviceinstancejpbdefinition.)

I used to start CA service by using following command: start-SPServiceInstance -identity <service-code>

could you please suggest me how can i start CA service with new user and send me if any useful URls.....

G N Rao

2012年7月1日 17:22
  • GO to Administrative tools - services  and start the SharePoint 2010 administration and timer service using your ABC account. right click the service and change the authentication users with ABC. And try to start again.

B Singh

2012年7月2日 14:40