none
Change request forms in SharePoint designer workflow

问题

• Hello,

I have a scenario in my workflow.

1.Task assigned to manager for approval

2. Manager can approve/ reject or  request more information ( In SharePoint designer workflow I did check the option "Change Requests").

Is there any way to customize this change request form and access to comments entered in the change request in main workflow. (I require them to create a discussion board with those comments)?

Thank you, Anil
    2011年9月25日 16:43

答案

• Hi ,

As for the customizing the change request form ,you can follow these steps :

1.       Open SharePoint designer and right click on the Approval workflow >copy and modify .

2.       Publish the workflow .On the workflow information page ,choose Approval Workflow Task _*0028en-US_*0029_Copy.xsn .

3.       The form will be opened in Info path .Choose’ Page Design’ in the Navigation bar .

4.       Set the View as ‘Change Request’ .Then you can insert or move columns in the Change request form .

5.       Save and publish the form to exit .

For using the comments in the change request main workflow ,I have tries but cannot find a way to get the comment .I can only get the Approval comment by creating a new workflow. It will  create the Team Discussion item with the  approval comment .

For more detailed information ,please refer to this site :

How to Customize Default Approval Workflow (Part.1) : http://sharepointdevelopertopics.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-to-customize-default-approval.html

Thanks,

Entan Ming
    • 已标记为答案 Anil1575 2011年9月28日 12:12
    2011年9月27日 6:08
    版主

全部回复

• Hi ,

As for the customizing the change request form ,you can follow these steps :

1.       Open SharePoint designer and right click on the Approval workflow >copy and modify .

2.       Publish the workflow .On the workflow information page ,choose Approval Workflow Task _*0028en-US_*0029_Copy.xsn .

3.       The form will be opened in Info path .Choose’ Page Design’ in the Navigation bar .

4.       Set the View as ‘Change Request’ .Then you can insert or move columns in the Change request form .

5.       Save and publish the form to exit .

For using the comments in the change request main workflow ,I have tries but cannot find a way to get the comment .I can only get the Approval comment by creating a new workflow. It will  create the Team Discussion item with the  approval comment .

For more detailed information ,please refer to this site :

How to Customize Default Approval Workflow (Part.1) : http://sharepointdevelopertopics.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-to-customize-default-approval.html

Thanks,

Entan Ming
    • 已标记为答案 Anil1575 2011年9月28日 12:12
    2011年9月27日 6:08
    版主
  • Hi,

Thanks.

Thank you, Anil
    2011年9月28日 12:13
  • OMG

not knowing info path  i have spent 2 full days trying to find the and edit the "request change"   form for the change request workflow.   

There so little info out there regarding the forms contained in the workflows

once you show me how to display  the form i was looking for it took minutes to edit the way i wanted.

Thanks again !!!!!

2013年11月5日 21:48