ur custom site template deploys a RSSViewer (RSSAggregatorWebPart), a corresponding filter, (the two are connected - the filter feeds a RSS feed URL to the RSSViewer) and various other web parts. Problem is after provisioning a site collection from this template the RSSViewer & filter web parts cannot be removed from the page, and they can't be disconnected from eachother. Any other RSSViewer's added to the page don't work.
On our custom site template when I remove the filter web part the page errors with :
"Could not find the connection provider Web Part with ID "g_f9b180ac_edcb_482b_b680_03a11ddd2346". "
And if I remove the RSSViewer the page errors with:
"Could not find the connection consumer Web Part with ID "g_59817003_0d80_49b9_aaed_da105449b810".
One of the files in our stp file ( m3000000.000, sometimes n3000000.000) had a curious looking section: WebPartPages:SPProxyWebPartManager. It contained a SPWebPartConnections collection that contained one SPWebPartConnection element. This SPWebPartConnection element's ConsumerID and ProviderID property values exactly matched that of those being reported in the error messages reported in my previous posts. I removed the entire WebPartPages:SPProxyWebPartManager section, saved the file, wrapped up the stp, added it to SharePoint, provisioned a site collection from it, and was able to remove the RSSViewer & filter and it worked.
Not sure if this is a SharePoint bug or what. Not sure why the WebPartPages:SPProxyWebPartManager section was in the stp file.
Microsoft 正在进行一项网上调查，以了解您对 Technet 网站的意见。如果您选择参加，我们将会在您离开 Technet 网站时向您显示该网上调查。