none
Prevent EDIFACT CONTRL acknowledgement generation for received EDIFACT CONTRL acknowledgement

問題

• I am using BizTalk Server 2010 to send and receive EDIFACT interchanges. My trading partner sends me CONTRL messages as functional acknowledgements in response to all interchanges I send to them, and I must send them CONTRL messages as functional acknowledgements in response to all interchanges they send to me. I have enabled the "Acknowledgement (CONTRL) expected" setting on both one-way agreement tabs in my EDIFACT agreement for this trading partner.

This MSDN Page clearly states that "No CONTRL message... will be sent in response to a received interchange that contains only one or more CONTRL messages." This is not the behavior that I am seeing.

When I send an interchange to my trading partner, they return a CONTRL acknowledgement to me. When the EDI disassembler processes that received CONTRL acknowledgement, it then incorrectly generates a CONTRL acknowledgement in response. No errors are thrown, and the generated CONTRL indicates acceptance of the interchange. Is this a bug in BizTalk, or am I somehow doing something wrong that is causing this to happen?

An interesting additional note is that if I enable the "Generate SG1/SG4 loop" setting in the TradingPartner->Me one-way agreement, that loop does NOT get created in the generated CONTRL message if the received message was itself a CONTRL message.

2012年6月12日 下午 04:15